How This Works
How This Works
If you're purchasing our individualized testing services, here are the steps:
1. Create an account on our website.
2. Purchase the service you want (on our order page).
3. Your Canyon representative will contact you by email to get client details (mailing address, DOB, etc).
4. Testing swab(s) are shipped to you (or the designated tester).
5. A sample is given, supervised by a designated tester (in person or online).
6. The sample is mailed in. Results will be provided online within 24 hours of receiving the sample.
So, "Why Canyon?"
Canyon offers convenient tests that screen for a broad range of drugs, far beyond any tests commercially available in a pharmacy. You won’t find other tests that easily test for spice (10 types), kratom, or molly. Our testing is convenient, flexible, and non-invasive. A swab is used to collect saliva rather than urine (which can be embarrassing to give). Our system allows for ease of use and even evaluates for prescribed drugs that are commonly abused (e.g. Xanax, Fentanyl) . Whether it’s to assist a friend or family member, to screen yourself, or to assist in your treatment, Canyon offers easy options.
What We Do
Canyon offers comprehensive clinical evaluation and drug testing. We offer customized services. At the intensive outpatient or residential level, we work directly with programs to do their evaluations and testing. As a subcontractor, we ease the burden of your clinical staff, while offering the highest quality clinical assessments, follow-up, and level of professionalism in the business. We work with labs doing the highest level of tests, and offer a standard of documentation for assessments that exceed general clinical staff since this is our area of specialization.
Once out of a structured treatment environment, we offer flexible options for “aftercare,” allowing drug monitoring for the individual returning to independent living or living with family. This allows for a level of structure and involvement for the individual, and can give transparency and peace of mind to clinicians or family (whoever the client chooses to share results with). No matter where you're living (in California), we offer remote monitoring via saliva swabs and interview via skype. Swabs are mailed and results can be viewed online by a client (or to those the client gives access).
We use testing that is the most comprehensive available, while also the least invasive and least effort.
- Ethyl Glucuronide (alcohol metabolite)
- OPIOIDS/ PAIN MEDICATIONS
- Meperidine (Demerol)
- EDDP (methadone metabolite)
- 6-MAM (heroin metabolite)
- SEDATIVES/ BENZODIAZEPINES/
- MDA/ MDEA/ MDMA
- STIMULANTS/ COCAINE/ ETC
- Ritalinic Acid
- Benzoylecgogine (cocaine metabolite)
- Cocaethylene (cocaine metabolite)
- Ecgonine methyl ester (Crack cocaine)
- OTHER ILLICIT DRUGS/ SYNTHETICS
- Salvinorin A
- Spice/K2 - JWH 018, JWH 210, JWH 122, JWH 250, JWH 073
- Mitragynine (Kratom)
- Alpha-PVP (Flakka)
- Desomorphine (Krokodil)
- PRESCRIPTION MEDICATIONS
- valproic acid
- 6-OH-risperidone (paliperidone)
- Desmethyl Cyclobenzaprine (cyclobenzaprine metabolite)